Remote / London, UK
Omeda Studios is looking for a talented Lead Animator to work on Predecessor, a highly anticipated Third Person Action MOBA. We're looking for a Lead Animator to help us continue to shape the future of Predecessor. You will work with the development teams to create visceral animations that align with the game's vision.
You will be first and foremost a team player, while also having the ability to be self-motivated, work autonomously and have the desire to lead their department.
In this role you will
● Realise the vision together with the creative director for how animation truly shapes gameplay within Predecessor.
● Set and maintain the standard for quality across the animation team.
● Actively participate in animation system design and issue resolution.
● Work closely with relevant teams to ensure animations are shipped in a timely manner
● Define the standard for character animation at every stage, from concept, to animatics, to actual animations that ship
● Lead a team of animators to deliver the best animations for Predecessor
● Have the freedom to bring your creations to life.
What we are looking for
● Experience working on a AAA title.
● Minimum of 3-5 years experience in video game animation.
● A portfolio demonstrating your range of styles and creativity
● The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
● Strong understanding of body mechanics and realistic animation
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Attention to detail; the character's movements are key elements of the players experience
● Self-motivated, strong work ethic, and able to work independently.
Nice to have
● Passionate about MOBAs
● Stock options
● Fully remote role
● Start-Up studio means you are heavily involved from the beginning.
Are you interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org