Senior Character Artist
Remote / London, UK
Omeda Studios is looking for a talented Senior Character Artist o work on Predecessor, a highly anticipated Third Person Action MOBA. We're looking for a Senior Character Artist who is passionate about creating high-quality, realistic characters and eager to join a fast growing studio within the MOBA genre.
You will be first and foremost a team player, while also having the ability to be self-motivated, work autonomously and have the desire to lead their department.
In this role you will
● You will sculpt high-resolution characters.
● Create clean game topology, UV's and textures
● Work with Production to manage the character art team's daily activities
● Work with other departments to ensure the Character art meets the game design needs
● Work closely with the hero design team to create Heroes that will be loved by Predecessor players around the world.
● Partner with Engineers and Technical Artists to develop a Character Art pipeline
● Communicate the visual design of the characters through art specifications, style guide and reference material
What we are looking for
● Experience working on a AAA title.
● Minimum of 5 years experience working as a Character Artist.
● Experience with anatomy of humans and creatures.
● Maya or similar 3D modelling software
● Advanced sculpting skills using ZBrush
● Knowledge of PBR texture / material workflows
● Experience with Marvelous Designer and clothing creation
● Real-time hair creation and high-res grooming
● Hard surface modeling
● Experience with Substance Painter or Mari
● Understanding of Rigging and Skinning
● Knowledge of FACS based facial blendshape creation
Nice to have
● Passionate about MOBAs
● Stock options
● Fully remote role
● Start-Up studio means you are heavily involved from the beginning.
Are you interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org