Remote / London, UK
Omeda Studios is looking for a Technical Animator to work on Predecessor, a highly anticipated Third Person Action MOBA. A successful candidate should have a strong understanding of best practices with Unreal Engine, implementing new and exciting gameplay features within a multiplayer environment. We work closely with other disciplines to help them realise their ideas.
You will be first and foremost a team player, while also having the ability to be self-motivated, work autonomously and have the desire to lead their department.
In this role you will
● Work closely with modelers and animators to ensure a smooth development pipeline that delivers high quality assets
● Work in Unreal Engine creating Blueprints and State Machines for Advanced Locomotion systems
● Rig characters and other assets
What we are looking for
● Knowledge of character animation, IK, procedural or physics-based animation
● Strong mathematics and physics skills
● C++ skills
● Comfortable working in Unreal Engine creating Blueprints and State Machines for Advanced Locomotion systems
● Experience rigging characters in Maya
● A portfolio demonstrating rigging for a range of characters, bipeds, and beasts, both body and faces.
● Attention to aesthetic detail, especially with regards to character deformation and physics movement
● Self-motivated, strong work ethic, and able to work independently.
● Creativity in problem-solving and the ability to think outside of the established solutions.
Nice to haves
● Experience with the Paragon locomotion system
● Experience with real-time networked multiplayer games
● Professional Unreal Engine 4 dev experience
● Passionate about MOBAs
● Stock options
● Fully remote role
● Start-Up studio means you are heavily involved from the beginning.
Are you interested? Please contact email@example.com